Thursday 26 March 2009

Forgive Me

Hi The reason i am asking for forgiveness, is actually for the following blog. Yes i am drunk, and yes i probably shouldn't be blogging in my current frame of mind but there is a few things i need to get of my mind and i dont have the balls to say it sober. Yes i get crap for my name change Yes i get crap for the amount of alcohol i drink Yes i get crap for being over weight Yes i get crap for being attracted to men or women that are way out of my league Yes i get crap for obsessing over people who are blatantly not interested Yes i get crap for not having the balls needed to ask a women out Yes i get crap for my tattoes and piercings Yes i get crap for my dress sence or lack there of Yes i get crap for not following the comands of every person who thinks they have a leash on me Yes i get crap for automatically saying what comes into my head And Finally Yes i get crap for being my self. But a little message to all you people out there who ever gave me crap for any of the Above. you can go and F**K yourself for all i care because for the first time in a very long time i am relatively happy and if everyone who gave me crap left me alone i might actually be very Happy. So I am who i am, get used to it. Spyke XX

5 comments:

  1. I like that. Asking for forgiveness before doing the deed. It lessens the blow..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. But you are constantly asking for feed back on your life - stop doing that. Stop wanting peoples opinion and you will get none!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can i say, you dont even have to ask for forgiveness..ive coem to realise that bondage comes when we care what others think, coz they will think no matter what we are doing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anon,

    You are right i do ask for feed back, but im not asking to be ridiculed and mocked by those that are supposed to care about me. and thats really what i was getting at with the above little rant.

    Spyke XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shishi


    The asking for forgiveness is mainly aimed at those that read this, and it isn't aimed at them, those who treat me life a human being and not a peice of dirt they just stood in. and i appreciate the support.


    Thanks
    Spyke
    XX

    ReplyDelete