Friday 6 March 2009

Life, Love and Sex

I spent most of my adult life looking for Love and Sex, now I'm not saying the two are mutually exclusive but i once thought it was. I spent the last 4 years thinking sex was love and love was sex, i spent time looking, searching for what it was i thought i wanted. I also thought i found it once or twice, but all i saw was heartache and loneliness, i do believe you can have love without sex, and i do believe you can have sex without love, but i don't believe for one moment you can have Life without the both of these thing.
I have lived as very unfulfilled life, i have not travelled a thousand miles, i have not swam with Dolphins, i have not ran with the Pack, i have led no remarkable life. But i was given a remarkable gift, i have met someone, someone special. She has the potential to go all the way, she is intelligent, she is pretty and she is funny. Now i hardly know the women and I'm not saying i love her, i am saying i like her and I'd like to get to know her more and see if anything happens.
We can but hope.
I have been rejected in the past, i have been humiliated and i have endured ridicule at the hands of those i thought loved me, but some how i soldier on, somehow i force myself to believe the impossible is possible.
and if you ever feel like there is no going forward, like you can take anymore then believe me when i say "Hope triumphs over experience"
X

10 comments:

  1. Leave the rejections and heartaches of the past where they belong and look to the future. I wish you better..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tamaku, sound advise i just hope i can follow it, i generally give good advise but i cant always take it.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what Chris. I have been reading your blog with interest - but I have to say it also annoys me......

    These feelings that you go on about - its just called life. Everyone in the world expriences up and down days. Thats what life is all about.... And at the end of the day you're only 22/23 at best. You have another 60 - 70 years ahead of you (god willing).... Your life is still new & fresh and exciting. I am still only 22 myself but my life has been hectic from the word GO - but I deal with it.... I get on with it and always think positive, because I know that someone else out there, in the same city never mind another country has a life 10 times worse than me and at this very moment is crying out for help....... as you may do they want people to listen and take an interest in their lives, they are attention seekers and they want the world to be better, and they think that if everyone thinks like them the world would be a better place.......Life is busy Chris, everyone has one and they have people that they have to find time to put first. I have a partner, a son and a daughter and every so often I have to force myself to call the Grandad that did everything for me for 15 years of my still very young life - and most nights I'm too tired to do so...Thats selfish of me....but thats life. Its busy and I live it to the best I can.
    I hope that you find inner peace Chris, but most of all I hope that you find that EVERYONE suffers in the same way, whether they are millionaires or on the dole, we can't escape our passion for feelings and more knowledge, it doesn't make us look any smarter to the person on the outside, but it damm well feels good to ourselves. Regards, Ella xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ella wow that was deep. not sure what to make of it. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spyke I can totally see whre you are coming from but you need to move on with life whole heartedly and mean everything carefully as it sounds like yiu are in denial about someone or something that has been and or is in your life... stop being in denial nad go for it u only live once.. Yeah u may have been hurt in the past by loved ones but just think what those people are going through right now and feel.. U will have regrets in life just like many others but you have to at times give those people a chance somewhere along the line. cheers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Anon



    i thank you for your kind wisdom and advice. and it may interest you to know i did make a move and unfortunatly, i was rejected again.

    Thus is life

    Spyke X

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe you are making the move on the wrong person and im telling u the person u need to make a move on is out there and waiting and you need to open your eyes wider as they are right in front of your nose. U need to stop sounding coky coz thats how it is coming across a little x

    ReplyDelete
  8. also perhaos u r making the move on the wrong person some one out there is for u and they will come your way.. they could be shy in approaching u there is alot of wondering in life but u need to stay strong and think back to what u had nad if it was worth losing is another bit of advise

    ReplyDelete
  9. When we find our way amidst a forest of sorrows there lies true peace...I was going to add confucius says but am sure you'll understand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anon,

    the Problem is, i always seem to go for the wrong person, i only wish i could find the right person. and cocky isn't even in my nature. LOL

    and Anon

    What i had, isn't something i wish to revisit.

    And Tamaku

    why is it you always know the right thing to say

    Thanks All Spyke

    XX

    ReplyDelete