Wednesday 4 March 2009

Me

Hi Every body
Just a quick introduction to start with and soon enough you'll be getting a daily report of evety thing that is going on in my life and all the strange thoughts that have to be kept in my head so as not to scare civilized society.
I work full time in an office surrounded by people who don't understand me, but dont we all. there is a couple of people at work that knida get me, and a few who really don't. My sexuality is debated by all and unknown to me, i am past my experimental stage and still im unsure, but hey will i ever.
I'm currently single but am suffering from a sever case of unrequited love, am trying to get over this by focusing my attentions on some one else. Plus im not really allowed to like this person as i have a friend who has a thing for her and well you guys out there you know the rules. there is a guy at work thats flirting with me but he not really my type, i do flirt back i mean who wouldn't but im not really interested maybe summit might happen, maybe not just a bit of fun.
I still think my Ex girlfriend has feelings for me but that flame extinguised a while ago. Anyway thats enough ffom me. Undoubtable there is more to say and more that will be said but for now all ive got to say his Good Night and speak to you soon.
X

2 comments:

  1. why did u feel the need to mention your ex girlfriend????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anon

    Not a hundered Percent sure Why. I think it is because she is still part of the reason, i have some issues. but dont worry im working them through one by one.

    Spyke XX

    ReplyDelete