Thursday 5 March 2009

Losing a friend

I've known for a while that one of my best friends is leaving to go to Hull and unfortunatly i found out that this is happening sooner than i originally antisipated. Now on the one hand, i'm totally happy for him however, on the other i am angry for him for leaving me.
Now i am aware im just being Selfish, i am aware i have no right to wine and moan, but i still do. Most of today i have though about some of the memories we shared together (look at me i sound like JD of Scrubs, lol). Any way as i was saying as much as he annoys me like all the time, well we have still had some good times, he has introduced me to some great music and great movies and some great comedians. He has shaped my life for the better in more ways than one, and im totally going to miss him.
Anyway the real questions is, Is it wrong for me to make him suffer and go into recluse about this or do i accept his good news and wish him all the best.
Thanks People. X

2 comments:

  1. Please don't make this move be an end to what sounds like a wonderful friendship. Stay in touch, the best friends are not the ones we see every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your right i know you are, i knew before you said it but still some how i feel like im being left behind. im just being selfish.

    X

    ReplyDelete